Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Happy Flowers Miss You Card

Happy Hump Day stamping friends, I have a card to share that I sent to my sister after she moved out of state. I used the Hostess set Happy Flowers and also Really Good Greetings and of course Gorgeous Grunge. I know I can hardly make a card with out that set as you know how much I used the Color Spritzer Tool. LOL! I also used the new In colors Crisp Cantaloupe and Pistachio Pudding.  I used the new Deco Label Framelits but put it through my Big Shot to make it longer and then trimmed off the edges on the ends to make it a longer tag so my flower would fit on it.  

Anyway I hope you are having a terrific day and hopefully feeling better than I am. I went out to eat with my sister last night and must have eaten too much crap as I am not feeling very good today. I must have eaten too much Gluten. ICKY!  Anyway thanks for stopping by today. Email me if you have any questions.
 Hugs, Bev

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.