This was really a simple card and I was just goofing around with stuff that was on my table actually and this is what I came up with. Most of it is being retired. Yes, the new Catalog starts June 1st. Yippee!
Anyway, have you signed up for the Paper Pumpkin yet? Here is the just of it:
Of course, you'll want to know more. So here's the nitty gritty:
- Each month we send you a unique, surprise kit with a project-cards, journals, décor, and more! (We've even color-coordinated, measured, and cut everything for you!)
- Each kit includes stamps, ink, paper, and accessories-everything but
- Each kit gives you and your customer a 30-minute creativity escape.
- We will ship your Paper Pumpkin on or around the 15th of the month.
- You need to sign up for a kit by the 10th of the month to get that month's kit. If you sign up on the 11th of the month, your first kit will come the next month. (Let's say you sign up on June 10, we'll send your kit around June 15. If you sign up on June 11, we'll send your first kit around the July 15.)
- A Paper Pumpkin membership is $19.95 per month (and shipping is included!) There's no commitment, you can cancel your monthly Paper Pumpkin at anytime. You can also skip a month if you want. So click here: https://mypaperpumpkin.com and sign up but please remember to put my name on it so I can get credit.
I hope you have a terrific day and thanks for stopping by. Shoot me an email if you have any questions. Thanks for stopping by I am off to get my hair cut.