Thursday, April 18, 2013

Who is Henry anyway?

Hi stamping friends, wow, finally the rain stopped. We are having flooding issues here in Iowa now as some places got up to 8 inches of rain. The water came up fast with that kind of rainfall. Scarey for some people I am sure. Now tomorrow it is going to be COLD! YUCK, I want warm weather. 

Anyway, today was my day off so I got to stamp a bit and I got this set and haven't used it. I stamped this card to attach to my email to tell my customers about the recruiting promotion. My card base is Sahara Sand and I textured the 2nd layer with the Chevron EF. I stamped Henry (I guess it is) in Basic Gray ink on Whisper White Card Stock Then I fussy cut him out and stamped the Beyond Plaid stamp over Henry with Sahara Sand Ink.  I stamped the Hooray image in both Basic Gray and Riding Hood Red Ink and cut out the Banner part of the Riding Hood Red and popped it up with Dimensionals that I cut down. Then I punched that out with the Extra Large Oval Punch and sponged the Sahara Sand ink around it. Then I stamped the You're Unforgettable (because my customers and friends are so unforgettable and I treasure them dearly) anyway as I was saying I stamped the image in Riding Hood Red and die cut it with the Bitty Banners Framelits.I sponged around that too. And isn't Henry's hat darling? Oh, he is so cute.I love this Henry Says as it is such a versatile stamp set.  Let me know what you think of Henry.

Here are the details:
Stamp Set: Henry Says
Card Stock: Sahara Sand, Whisper White
Inks: Basic Gray, Sahara Sand. Riding Hood Red
Tools: Big Shot, Chevron Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Bitty Banners Framelits, Extra large Oval Punch, Sponge, Dimensionals.

Bless you for stopping by today and I hope you have a terrific Friday. I can help you with all your Stampin' UP! needs. Just click on my shop now on the right hand margin. Live Love Laugh Stamp! Hugs, Bev 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.