Wednesday, April 10, 2013

New Set Photopolymer Bombs Away Birthday set Available


Stampin' Up! has just announced another new Photopolymer 

(completely clear) Stamp Set.  This one is called Bombs Away 

Birthday and is filled with some cheeky birthday sayings.  I

love it and think it is fun and sassy. 

Here's what the images in the set look like:
Bombs away birthday
This set costs just $13.95 and is item # 133411. Please go to  

my online store to order it by clicking here 

www.funtostamp.stampinup.net to order this darling new 

photopolymer set.  Also if you want a Clear Case to put it in  

this is the number for a pack of (4) for $5.95 and the item 

number is 119105. They do come in an envelope but fit better 

on your shelf in the cases. 


I will be back later with a card post but got my eyes dilated 

and I can't see that well. LOL!

Hugs, Bev

1 comment:

  1. Love the greetings and fonts in this set Bev and l do hope we get the polymer sets downunder soon. TFS.

    ReplyDelete

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.