Thursday, March 14, 2013

Stampin' UP! Patterned Occasions

Hello stamping buddies. I have had a busy day already with Zumba, out to lunch with my Zumba buddies and then home for a shower and out to apply for a job and looking for jobs online. It is a sunny day here today and just a tad cool. 

This is a card I made with that darling Patterned Occasions stamp set that is free with a $50.00 purchase till the 22nd. Yes time is running out. I need to restock my thank you's so here is one I came up with. My card base is Rich Razzleberry and I textured that with the free Sale-a-Bration Vine Street Textured Folder. I always cut another layer the same color when I want to texture the whole front and just snail that second layer down. I do that because texturing the Card Stock makes it sort of flimsy and I want the extra card stock to make it thicker I guess. Anyway, then I took my 2-1/2" Circle Punch and punched out of Old Olive Card Stock. I distressed the edges with the new distressing tool from the Spring Catalog. I am so glad that Stampin' Up! brought it back. It is ergonomically designed too.Love it! I stamped that cute little elephant in Rich Razzleberry ink onto Very Vanilla Card Stock and then punched that out with 1-3/4" Scallop Circle Punch. I then took my Paper Piercing Tool and pierced it on the scallops all the way around. I attached those together with Stampin' Dimensionals and then snailed the whole circle to my card. The DSP I used is Springtime Vintage that was one of my favorites but I am sad to tell you it is retired. I made two banners and then attached them with one of the Hang Up Cute Clips also from the Spring Catalog. Too cute, don't you think? 

Here are the details: 
Stamp Set: Sale-A-Bration Patterned Occasions
Card Stock: Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Very Vanilla, Springtime Vintage(Retired)
Inks: Rich Razzleberry  
Tools and Accessories: Big Shot, Vine Street Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, 2-1/2" Circle Punch, 1-3/4" Scallop Circle Punch, Paper Piercing Tool, Distressing Tool, Cute Clips, Stampin' Dimensionals. 

I hope your day is blessed with great things today and thank you for stopping by. Shop here 24/7 for all your Stampin' UP! needs: www.funtostamp.stampinup.net  
Live Love Laugh Stamp! Hugs, Bev

     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.