Thursday, February 21, 2013

SU Secret Garden Birthday Card




Hello stamping friends, I hope your week is going well. Here it is already Thursday and the sun is shining today and I think the temps will be above zero. YAY! I have been busy trying to get rid of old retired stuff from my Stampin' UP! stash. Last night I  had a couple of friends come over so I got rid of a lot of the stamps and punches and this morning I had someone else come over and got rid of some more. Yay, less to pack! LOL!

This card was a card I made right after I got this darling floral set Secret Garden and Yippee it has a matching framelit that comes in a bundle that is discounted. LOVE THAT! I used the Lacy Brocade on the Perfect Plum Card Stock and doesn't this card scream Spring? I am so ready for Spring! I used Perfect Plum, So Saffron and Wild Wasabi for the flowers and the leaf. The flower that is lighter I just used my blender pen and ink pad to color the outer edge and then sponged color onto it. I also used the new Ovals Collection Framelits. 

Here are the details:
Stamp Sets: Secret Garden, Beautiful Birthday(single stamp)
Card Stock: Perfect Plum, Whisper White
Tools and Accessories: Big Shot, Secret Garden Framelits, Lacy brocade Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Ovals Collection Framelits,Sponge, Blender Pen, Dimensionals.

I hope you have a terrific day and thanks for stopping by. Let me know what you think of my card. 
Remember you can shop here for all your Stampin' UP! needs www.funtostamp.stampinup.net. Hugs, Bev

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.