Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Oh Hello Thank You

Hello stamping friends. Happy New Year to you all. This is the last card I stamped since I have been here. This was my thank you card for my Mom and sister for their Christmas gifts. I don't really have a nice place to take the pics here so the shadows are really showing here. This darling set from the Spring Catalog is so versatile. I just love it. I am really not sure about what I am going to do as right now I'm not sure I will keep doing my stamping business. I just don't want to make any rash decisions right now. I just know I am going to be here in IA till the first part of FEB so I won;t have that much to share with you. Go see that movie Promise Land with Matt Damon. We took some time out and went to a movie yesterday. It was so nice.   

On my card I used the Vine Street EF from the SAB flyer and I love that folder too. Now keep in mind I only brought Christmas colored ink pads but ha ha I brought my markers(Thanks God) so I used those to color the flower and then I cut out with the Scallop Circle Punches. Isn't it wonderful how Stampin' UP! designs things that go together and and make it so easy to make your cards and scrapbooking look nice? 

Here are the details:
Stamp Sets: Oh Hello
Card Stock: Lucky Limeade, Primrose Petals, Very Vanilla
Inks: Lucky Limeade Ink Pad and Marker, Primrose Petals Marker
Tools and Accessories: Big Shot, Vine Street Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, 1-1/4" Scallop Circle Punch, 1-3/4' Scallop Circle Punch, 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon, Dimensionals.
I hope your New Years has started out well. Better than mine actually. Have a blessed day and thanks for stopping by. Check out the catalogs here on my blog and if you click on them they will bring up the catalog so you can view it. If you want to order just click here: www.funtostamp.stampinup.net   
Live Love Laugh Stamp! Happy stamping and Hugs, Bev

1 comment:

  1. Pretty card.

    I am sure you have a lot to handle at your mother's house. Please don't make any rash decisions. Take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.