Monday, December 24, 2012

SU Bells and Boughs Punch Art Holly Card

Merry Christmas to all of you and I hope you get everything you wished for. I am able to be home with my family and that is what is important to me. Oh yes,  there is more that I want that I know I won't get but I know I am blessed.  I bet you are too. Today will be filled with final prepping of eats to take to my sisters house after church this early evening. Busy Busy as I know everyone is too.

This card I made after seeing this holly made out of punches somewhere online. I had created this card and took it to show one of my recruits and showed her how to do it. You simply take about a 2x3 inch piece of card stock and then score it down the middle of course with your Simply Scored. Then take an Extra Large Oval Punch and line up the score line in the middle of the punch long wise. Then folding it in half take the 3/4" Circle Punch you punch the top and bottom first and then the the centers. It might take you awhile till it comes out right. But be patient and it will turn out darling. Then using the 1/2" Circle Punch and Red Glimmer Paper and punch out the 3 berries. Isn't it just too cute?  I love it.

Here are the details: 
Stamp Sets: Bells and Boughs
Card Stock and Paper: Cherry Cobbler, Lucky Limeade, Naturals White, Red Glimmer Paper, Festival of Prints DSP Stack
Inks: Cherry Cobbler, Lucky Limeade Marker
Tools and Accessories: Big Shot, Argyle Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Extra Large Oval Punch,
Scallop Oval Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch, Simply Scored, Color Spritzer Tool, Dimensionals. 
I think this is my last Christmas card to share with you. I may have some other one to share with you I have to check. I am so excited about the Spring Catalog starting January 3rd. Yippee that are some incredible lovely things in there. Well, I hope you have a blessed holiday and thanks for checking in today. 
Hugs, Bev

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas, Bev. Enjoy the holiday season with your family.

    ReplyDelete

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.