Saturday, December 22, 2012

Scentsational Season Christmas Card

Happy Saturday stamping friends, I hope your preparations are winding down for your holiday celebration. I think I will bake a bit today and then go deliver goodies to Mom's neighbors. I was going back to see what cards I have that I haven't posted. This was a card that was made at my stamp-a-stack  I had a few weeks ago. 

I know they liked it but had a hard time centering the Border Banter stamp on their card. I embossed the tree on Whisper White Card Stock with the Gumball Green EP. The star was punched out with the Champagne Glimmer Paper and the Merry Minis Punch Pack. I textured the bottom piece of Crumb Cake Card Stock with the Chevron EF. 
 

Here are the details:
Stamp Sets: Scentsational Season, Border Banter
Card Stock and Paper: Crumb Cake, Primrose Petals, Whisper White, Snow Festival DSP, Champagne Glimmer Paper.
Inks: Primrose Petals, Baja Breeze Marker 
 Tools and Accessories: Big Shot, Chevron Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Holiday Collection Framelits, Gumball Green Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Embossing Buddy, 1-3/4" Scallop Circle Punch, Merry Minis Punch Pack, Color Spritzer Tool, 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon, Dimensionals.

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you have a blessed day. Live Love Laugh Stamp!
Happy Stamping, Hugs, Bev

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.