Sunday, December 30, 2012

Oh Hello Thank You

Oh Hello stamping friends, wow first off I need to apologize to anyone that has been on my blog the last few days. I thought I would change my background and for gosh sakes what a mess I have created. I finally found one I liked got it on here after having intermittent computer use too. Talk about frustrating but  to honor it I had to use our Chevron EF on this card in honor of my new background. I still don't have my header correct but I do not know how to fix it at this point. I will have to get someone  to help me with that. Mom and I went to see the movie Argo today and you have to see it. What a great exciting movie and based on a true story. 

Anyway this morning before we went to the movie I had a chance to stamp some thank you's.  On this card I
used Island Indigo Ink and Card Stock and then textured a layer with the Chevron EF. I used the new set  Oh Hello and  cut out the oval image with the Ovals Collections Framelits. I stamped the banner design over and over and then fussy cut it out. I tied the Baker's Twine around that piece and I sponged around all pieces. I finished off with adding some pearls. It was just a quick card with what I have here at Mom's. Not much. It has been so nice being at home though. You will be able to get this stamp set in the Spring Catalog that is out of this world. You know the flexibility of my job as a Stampin' UP! I demo is what makes my job so nice. I haven't done anything for over a month but do have a party booked in January.

Here are the details:
Stamp Sets: Oh Hello 
Card Stock: Island Indigo, Naturals White
Inks: Island Indigo
Tools and Accessories: Big Shot, Chevron Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Ovals Collections Framelits,  Baker's Twine, Sponge, Dimensionals
I want to thanks all of you for coming back to visit my blog. I hope you all have a safe and happy New Year celebration. I do have another Thank you to show you tomorrow if I can get onto my computer. LOL! 
Live Laugh Love Stamp! God bless all of you! Happy stamping and hugs, Bev

2 comments:

  1. Love this! I do like Midnight Muse..it's one of my favorite In Colors! Your background matches your card, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year, Bev!

    p.s. love the chevrons!

    ReplyDelete

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.