Monday, December 3, 2012

Downline Christmas Cards

Hi stamping friends, happy Monday to you. I thought I would share my downline meeting cards from last week today. This was my card which was a case from Patty Bennett. I added the Merry Minis around the chimney instead of her snow. This punch art card uses the Duo Ticket Punch, The Owl Builder Punch, the Petite Pennants Builder Punch, the Mitten Builder Punch, and the Merry Minis Punch Pack. 

Here are my down line's cards: 
Deb Olson
Darcy Peterson
Kim Cleven
                                                                    Bonnie Stanley

I hope you have a great Monday. Thanks for stopping by and make sure you email me if you have any questions. Shop 24/7 or join my Bev's Busy Bees team by clicking here: www.funtostamp.stampinup.net
Live Love Laugh Stamp! Hugs, Bev

1 comment:

  1. WOW! Gorgeous cards....saving that Santa one, that is just adorable! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.