Monday, November 5, 2012

SU Love and Sympathy Card

Good morning stampers, here is a pretty card I stamped this weekend. I had some of this Primrose Petals card stock with me and needed to restock my sympathy cards, unfortunately. This is what I came up with and I love how it turned out. Simple but pretty, don't you think? 
I used my markers to color the stamp and then stamped the image on Whisper White Card Stock and punched it out with the 2-1/2" Circle Punch. I textured the partial piece of Primrose Petals Card Stock with the Fancy Fan EF and sponged around it. I added a Round Ribbon Slide with the Stitched Satin Ribbon. Very Easy Peasy!

Here are the details: 
Stamp Sets: Love and Sympathy
Card Stock: Primrose Petals, Whisper White
Inks: Primrose Petals Ink Pad and Marker, Wild Wasabi Marker
Tools and Accessories: Big Shot, Fancy Fan Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, 2-1/2" Circle Punch, Round Designer Ribbon Slides, Stitched Satan Ribbon, Sponge, Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots.

I hope you have a terrific Monday and thanks for stopping by today to take a peek at my blog. There is a terrific deal this month and lasts till December 16th. You can earn a bundle of the 10 Ink Pads (except the Naturals) with a $450.00 order or it can be included in your starter kit too. It is a fantastic deal so click on this link to join my team or shop 24/7 www.funtostamp.stampinup.net   What are you waiting for? 
Live, Laugh, Love, Stamp!  Hugs, Bev
 

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty....this color is becoming one of my favorites! I love your watercolor flower too!

    ReplyDelete

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.