Sunday, November 18, 2012

Online Extravaganza

Kimberly van Diepen stampin up demo 
Isn't this the cutest banner? This is Shelli and her daughter. Too cute I think. OK, now let's get to the details of when, what and all. 

Tomorrow you can get the Diagonal Plate for the Simply Scored and a Big Shot and Doctor's Bag at a discount and then on Wednesday November 28th there are tons more things at all types of discounts so make sure you go to my website to check out all the details because this is an online special only. 

You can either go to www.Stampinup.com and designate me as your demonstrator, or go to www.funtostamp.stampinup.net and click on promotions to see all of the exiting things on a discount. Think of the great Christmas gifts you can buy!  Remember tomorrow or Wednesday November 28th and don't miss out on the Online Extravaganza. WHOOT WHOOT! Don't miss out. 
Hugs, Bev






No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.