Monday, October 22, 2012

Spooky Bingo Bits Halloween Card

Ahh, the wedding is over now so life can get back to normal. We got home late afternoon yesterday from the gift opening brunch and I sat down and fell asleep. EXHAUSTED!  We are getting thunderstorms right now with heavy rain and I am going to Zumba again with my oldest sis. I have been watching some videos so should be able to do better at it. LOL!
 
 So do you need a quick Halloween card idea. Here it is!  I stamped this card used the Spooky Bingo Bits and the Googlies from the Holiday Catalog. I stamped the images in Basic Black ink on Whisper White Card Stock and then punched them out with the 1-1/4" Scallop Circle Punch. I used Dimensionals onto Tangerine Tango Card Stock. The DSP is from the Howlsworth and Scaringbone DSP. I actually just fussy cut along the chevron design of the DSP. This black and gray and the little banner are all from the same sheet of DSP so you can see both sides.  The Ribbon is the 1/2" Striped Satin Ribbon. Easy Peasy card! Let me know if you have any questions.

I hope you all have a lovely day.  I hope the rain stops before I go to Zumba. Let me know what you think of my card by leaving a comment. Shop 24/7 here: www.funtostamp.stampinup.net
Hugs, Bev

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.