Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Happy Halloween card with Stampin' UP! Googlies

Hi bloggers, happy hump day! Oh how I love the fall colors. It has been so beautiful here in Davenport. I took a walk yesterday and  it was such a nice day. I have decided to get healthy so did that and today I am going to Zumba with my sister. Yes, Zumba! I will probably die. LOL! I know what is getting into me.
Yesterday Mom and I went to get the food for the casseroles I am making for my sister for the Gift Opening Brunch on Sunday. I decided to make two King Ranch Casseroles which is chicken and tortillas and a spicy sauce. It is so good as I made it years ago for Christmas when I was married. Then I bought food to make a Peach Dump Cake. I probably won't try that but YUMMY! Anyway on to my card.

I am so glad that SU finally came out with those Googlies. I saw this card idea on Archiver's mailer that I receive. I used Old Olive Card Stock. I fussy cut zig zag cuts onto another piece and snailed it to my card. then I took some black hemp and cut it into a stitch. Then added the Googlies and took my Basic Black Marker and made a goofy smile. I stamped the Happy Halloween from Teeny Tiny Wishes in Basic Black Ink. Simple simple card for you today. 

I hope you have a terrific day and I guess I better try on my dresses to make sure they fit. LOL! Tomorrow night is the rehearsa1 dinner. So the busy times start tomorrow. Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day. I will be back maybe tomorrow to show El and Reed's wedding card.
Live, Love, Laugh, Stamp! Hugs, Bev
Shop here in your jammies 24/7:  www.funtostamp.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.