Sunday, October 14, 2012

Daydream Medallions Thank You

Hello and greetings from Iowa. Yep, I made it to Mom's in Iowa today. Yippee!   I got to my sister Kathy's house yesterday in Coralville, IA to celebrate my sister Karen's birthday. But first we had to get ready for Kathy's open house. It was raining cats and dogs on my way there and all day Saturday really and the Iowa College Football game was on TV also so needless to say, bad situation for an open house and it showed. Nobody came through. So discouraging for Kathy but we had a good birthday party for Karen after that was over. My oldest sister Jan was there also. We were so giggly. Well, today Kath made us breakfast and then we headed to church. Back to Kath's to scan the paper for ads for ribbons and materials to decorate the pews at church to decorate for the family seats. We got materials to take care of that and got most of it done until we ran out of ribbon. Kathy was going to go back to the store and we needed to get going. We all disbanded at that point. Karen took off for southern Iowa and Jan and I took off for Davenport in our separate cars. It was so nice to see Mom when I got here and she loved the card I made her. You know the pink one I showed you last week. Now I am watching the MLB baseball playoffs. GO CARDINALS! 

On my card I used the Patio Party DSP and the Daydream Medallions and One In A Million Stamp Set I stamped the Medallions in the matching colors of ink which was Summer Starfruit and Primrose Petals. I colored the Pearl with a Sharpie Pen. Then I took my Midnight Muse marker and marked stitching lines around the DSP.  I die cut the flowers with the Floral Frames Framelits. I stamped the Thank You on Whisper White CS and punched it out with the Modern Label Punch.  The card stock is Crumb Cake, Whisper White.

Here is a pic of my sister Karen with her birthday crown on. And my sister Jan in the background laughing at her. 

Here is a pic of my sister Kathy. It is her house and her son is the one that is getting married this week.Notice the wine bottle. LOL!

This is my oldest sister Jan giving me a kiss on the cheek.  Goofy!

So I better sign off for tonight and get to bed. Till the next time....Live, Laugh, Love, STAMP!
Shop here in your jammies 24/7:www.funtostamp.stampinup.net
Hugs, Bev
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.