Monday, September 24, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving Card

Hi again stamping buddies, it is Mad Monday I guess as I have another card to share with you today. I am tired and want to get to bed so will get right to it. I made this card for two challenges which is Dynamic Duos, a color challenge and Sweet Sunday Sketch a layout challenge. This isn't my most favorite card ever that is for sure! I had this background done for a Christmas card from my downline meeting swap and I figured I would use it for the color. I made the banners and wheeled the Travel Journal Builder Wheel on one of the Certainly Celery Banners with Always Artichoke ink. These were the duo colors to use. I used the Autumn Accents Bigz Die again and first I had the oak leaf stamped on the rectangle but it needed something so I got out my die and cut it out and then I inked the stamp and laid my card stock on top and put a piece of printer paper over and rubbed the image onto the card stock. I stamped the Happy Thanksgiving and then colored some pearls with my Almost Artichoke marker and let them dry and then attached them to my card to match the layout. 

Here are the details: 
Stamp Sets: Teeny Tiny Wishes, Wonderfall, Travel Journal Builder Wheel
Card Stock: Always Artichoke, Certainly Celery
Inks: Always Artichoke Ink Pad and Marker 
Tools and Accessories: Big Shot, Woodgrain Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Autumn Accents Bigz Die, Basic Pearls, Dimensionals.

Thanks for stopping by to look today and please be sure to check out the other challengers. I appreciate all your comments. Hugs, Bev 
Here are the links to check out the other stampers: 
http://thedynamicduoschallenge.blogspot.com/
http://kgiron.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

  1. Lovely texture and like your gorgeous leaf. Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card makes me happy to have Autumn here at last. ;-) I love the woodgrain background embossing, and the lovely banners on the side. Glad you could join Dynamic Duos this week. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great texture! Thanks for playing with us at Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.