Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Happy Day to You Card

Hi stamping friends, happy Tuesday morning. I am up early today so I can get to town and get back. Last night I got home from work and was so tired I took an hour nap and then got up and made a cup of Joe to work on blanching more tomatoes. I called my BFF to see how her husbands combining soybeans was going and I noticed my neighbor guy drive in my yard. I was just getting the bowls and pots ready to blanch and he came to the door. He was here to help me get the water out a water line so that goes to the garden so it won't freeze and crack. So I went outside and dealt with that. Then He aired up the tire in my mower and left so I decided to mow one last time this year. I haven't really mowed as I was hiring it to be done. I finished right at dark so came in to shower to get all the dust and grass and crap out of my hair. So does that ever happen to you when you have something all ready planned to do and a fork gets thrown into it? I tell you I don't know when I will ever get to all these tomatoes that people have been so nice to give me. I hope they don't rot.  

Okay onto my card. I love this paper from the Sealed With Love Simply Sent kit in the Holiday Catalog. It is sooo pretty I think, don't you? This paper is designed to be envelopes but I just trimmed them down to make it fit this card. I actually had made this card for a card challenge but can't remember which one. Oh my, what is going on with my brain. SCAREY! I even try to do the Jumble word scramble game in the paper. LOL! I used the Blossom Punch with Calypso Coral and Real Red Card Stock and then crumpled the flowers up and used and In Color Brad to hold them together and cut strips of Pool Party Card Stock to put on the inside of the flower. I textured the Calypso Coral Trim piece with the Lacy Brocade Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.

Here are the details: 
Stamp Sets: Friendly Phrases
Card Stock: Pool Party, Calypso Coral, Real Red, Whisper White, Sealed With Love Simply Sent kit
Inks: Real Red
Tools and Accessories: Big Shot, Lacy Brocade Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, In Color Brads, Paper Piercing Tool and Mat, Dimensionals.
I hope you have a honey of a day and thank you for stopping by. I love reading your comments so please let me know you are here. Live Laugh Love Stamp! I hope you find time to create something cute. 
Hugs, Bev
Shop 24/7 or join my Bev's Busy Bees here: www.funtostamp.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.