Tuesday, August 7, 2012

MOJO Monday Contest253 Card w/Afternoon Daydream Simply Scrappin'

Hi again stamping friends,  I have to tell you I got these Simply Scrappin' sets today in the mail and I wanted to use them to make cards because of the beautiful DSP in the sets. I have the Olympics on and yep still in my PJ's. I stamped this card for the MOJO Monday challenge and made it as a miss you card so I could send these cards to my Mom and sisters that came to visit. Also to my sister and brother that didn't. 

I used the Afternoon Daydreaming Simply Scrappin' set to make my card. Except for the tag and the ribbon everything else comes in the packet. So worth the money.  I used the Notched Circle Flower Technique(that is what I call it) using the Petite Pennants Punch to notch the 2-1/2" Circle Punch.  I think this layout that the challenge gave is just perfect. I love how this card turned out too. Don't you? The DSP's just make it.  And wow has gray ever looked so pretty? Well, Gabby is out of the balance beam medal as she fell off. Poor girl! But lucky Ali Raisman won the bronze after a challenge. WOW, what Olympics! OK back to my card. LOL!

Here are the details:
Stamp Sets: Lacy and Lovely
Card Stock: Basic Gray, Pool Party, Whisper White, Afternoon Daydream Simply Scrappin' 
Inks: Basic Gray
Tools: Big Shot, Fancy Fan Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Petite Pennants  Punch, 2-1/2" Circle Punch, 3/8" Ruffled Ribbon.
I just want to say thanks so much for how your comments warm my heart. I truly appreciate all of them. I hope you have a great Wednesday and I have more challenges for tomorrow so check back then. Hugs, Bev
Please check out the other stampers and see the challenge here:http://mojomonday.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.