Sunday, July 22, 2012

Miss You with Reason to Smile Card

Hi stamping friends, I have just been doodling around. LOL! Oh my, July 22nd already so not much longer to get this darling stamp set Reason To Smile. I absolutely love the simplicity of this card and I mean literally this was a three minute card. I could make this same card 10 more times with all the people I miss. My sisters just called my on Skype and now I sit here in tears missing them so much. I pray that my house will sell.  I have seen cards doodled on so finally tried it again and this is what I came up with so let me know what you think will you?

I took a clear block and inked it up and stamped it on my Naturals Ivory Card Stock and then stamped the Reason to Smile flower in Basic Black ink and then doodled the lines around the block print with my Basic Black marker and doodled around the edges too. It is one of those easy to mail  cards and I love those kind of cards. No extra ribbons or anything. Just simple and pretty. I stamped the Miss You from the Lacey & Lovely stamp set. 

Here are the details:
Stamp Sets: Reason To Smile, Lacy & Lovely
Card Stock: Rose Red, Naturals Ivory
Inks: Rose Red, Basic Black Ink Pad and Marker
Tools: Clear Block C    
I hope you have a blessed Sunday my friends and have time to create something cute. The Batchelorette is on tonight for the final so I can't wait to see what happens. Thanks for stopping by and let me know what you think of my card. 
Hugs, Bev

2 comments:

  1. I really like your doodles. I love to do doodling, but don't do it as much as I could. You have reminded me that it's easy to add a bit of embellishment, without using ribbon and stuff.

    Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your doodling! You created a simple and sweet card. Keeping you in my prayers that your house will sell.

    ReplyDelete

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.