Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Baby Tees Congrats Card

Hi bleeps, happy Tuesday! Looks like it will be a lovely day. I hope your week started out great. I worked yesterday and came home and did some work around the house. I watched the Olympics again while cleaning a bit.Oh man the US men's gymnastics sure went awry. Sad. But wow the swimming was great and Michael Phelps qualified for the fly so I will watch him tonight. It was a nice day here after raining the night before. YAY, my garden was watered by God. Wow, did you see the bright orange sunset last night. Beautiful! 

 I work with a gal that is pregnant so I stamped this card for her to congratulate her. I used So Saffron and Subtles DSP in Wild Wasabi and I folded my card and then put it on the Oval Accent Bigz Clear Die through the Big Shot with the fold just inside the cutting edge of the die so my card would fold open. I then textured the front with the Stripes EF. I cut the Wild Wasabi DSP  with the Apothecary Accents Framelits which mimics the Oval Die. Then I used the Baby Tees wheel on my So Saffron Ink Pad and wheeled it onto Whisper White card stock and colored the tees in with my markers. I fussy cut them out with the hanger attached. I wrapped White Baker's Twine around the DSP  to make a clothesline to hang the little tee on. Then I stuck a Dimensional on the back to hold them down and put some little safety pins from the Vintage Trinkets on the line. I used the Itty Bitty Banner set and cut it out with the Bitty Banner Framelits. OMG, didn't it turn out cute? I love it and could hardly wait to give it to my coworker. I just love giving my hand stamped cards to make someone feel special. She did too!


Here are the details: 
Stamp Sets: Itty Bitty Banners, Baby Tees Jumbo Wheel
Card Stock: So Saffron, Wild Wasabi DSP, Whisper White
Inks: So Saffron Ink Pad and Marker, Wild Wasabi Ink Pad and Marker
Tools: Big Shot, Oval Accent Bigz Clear Die, Stripes Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Apothecary Accents Framelits, Bitty Banners Framelits, Vintage Trinkets, Jumbo Wheel Handle, Baker's Twine, Dimensionals.
I want to thank you all for your kind comments. I love reading them and reply to each one if I can find you. I pray you have a terrific Tuesday and  I would love to read what you think about my card. Off to work. Hugs, Bev
Click here www.funtostamp.stampinup.net  to order 24/7 or join my team.

1 comment:

  1. Oh yes, this is cute! Love the shaped card and 'laundry line' of onsies!

    ReplyDelete

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.