Sunday, June 10, 2012

Kids Birthday card with Stampin' UP! Dinoroar

ROAR, Hi friends. LOL! Well, now that my phone is really back on I can post a card for you. It came back on yesterday then went off again yesterday afternoon. It gave me a lot of time to stamp I guess. The phone guy came knocking this morning right when I got dressed for church. So I missed church with him having me checking to see if I had dial tone every few minutes. 
We had a bad thunderstorm this morning with hail and tons of needed rain. It then cleared up but is cloudy again. A good day to stay inside and stamp I guess. 

I stamped this card using the set Dinoroar for a kids card. I dig these dinosaurs. So cute! On my card I used the Argyle Embossing Folder for some texture that was good for dinosaurs I thought. The new stitched grosgrain ribbon adds a little more touch of fun. I think some kid will like receiving it don't you? 

Here are the details: 
Stamp Set: Dinoroar
Card Stock: Calypso Coral Ink Pad and Marker, Baja Breeze Ink Pad and Marker, Whisper White
Inks: Calypso Coral, Baja Breeze, Daffodil Delight
Tools: Big Shot,  Argyle Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Daffodil Delight 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon, Sponge, Dimensionals.
I hope you have a bees knees kind of day friends. Thanks for stopping by and of course leave a comment so I know your were here. 
Hugs, Bev  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.