Tuesday, June 12, 2012

From My Heart Card from Stampin' UP!

Hi friends, happy Tuesday. I hope today is going to be a better day weather wise than yesterday. Another day of rain and cold temps. YUCK! I came home from work and put on a sweatshirt. BRRRR! 
I see the sun is shining today but only about 40. I have some excitement though as we received the next Holiday Seasonal Catalog yesterday and OMG I think I love everything in there and I am sure you will too. Oh did you watch the Batchelorette? I am so glad she got rid of Kalon and I wish she would get rid of that arrogant Ryan too. He makes me sick to my stomach. I am not too fond of arrogant people and don't care for that Jeff either. Oh well, I can't wait till next week they go to Croatia. That scenery should be cool. 

 This is another card I stamped the other day. I used the set From My Heart and I love this stamp in there. It is so true to enjoy life here and now. I need to remember that. I was playing around with stitching borders with my white gel pen and this is one I came up with.  The Tangerine Tango is the Fancy Fan texture folder and aren't the vintage faceted designer buttons cute. The picture doesn't do justice to them let me tell you. I punched out a flower from the Itty Bitty Punch Pack in Tempting Turquoise to layer underneath the button. They look so crystally and pretty. Bling Bling!  I love how they shine like diamonds. I stamped the saying in Tangerine Tango also and then fussy cut around the ENJOYING to make it pop. I cut the designs out with the Labels Framelits Dies. 


Here are the details:
Stamp Sets: From My Heart
Card Stock: Tempting Turquoise, Tangerine Tango, Whisper White
Inks: Tempting Turquoise, Tangerine Tango
Tools: Big Shot, Labels Framelits Dies, Fancy Fan Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Itty Bitty Punch Pack, White Gel Pen,Vintage Faceted Designer Buttons, Dimensionals.
 I want to thank you for stopping by and love reading your comments. Make sure you read my post about the blog candy and go to my Facebook page Bev's Stamping Spot and click on the like it to get your name thrown in the drawing for a prize from me. It is easy.  Have a great day.
Hugs, Bev

1 comment:

  1. so, so lovely.
    I just purchased this set and camn't wait to ink it.
    Tfs:)

    ReplyDelete

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.