Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Kid's Birthday Card

Hi stamping friends, Happy Hump Day. It is gloomy here today so I wanted to use up some of my bright colored DSP to cheer me up. I saw this Patterned Party set sitting on my shelf since I have pulled off all my discontinued sets and it is looking pretty lean right now. :(   Here is the card I came up with and it is perfect for a child's birthday card. I have trouble finding cards for kids so this will be perfect when I need to send one. I made it Tempting Turquoise  also since that color will be changing with the new ink pads starting in June.


Here are the details:
Stamp Sets: Patterned Party
Card Stock: Real Red, Whisper White, Big Top Birthday DSP
Inks: Real Red, Tempting Turquoise
Accessories: Daffodil Delight Grosgrain Ribbon, Dimensionals, Sponges


I love it when the stamp sets make card making so easy. There is a lot of changes coming and the colors of Tempting Turquoise, Perfect Plum,and Basic Gray are changing the colors so if you have the re inker for these colors they won't match the new foam pads. I am so sorry to have to tell you that but I am really excited for the new foam pads. I had a problem inking up this Happy Birthday banner with my Real Red ink pad because I have had it a long time. I hope the new pads won't be like that. I am excited and OMG wait till you see some of the framelits in the new Catalog. I got to order them yesterday and the stamps that we can pre order are so stinkin' cute. I can't wait to show you projects I will make with them. Thanks for stopping my blog and I love your comments. The sun is shining now. Yay!  I have to go wash windows. Hugs, Bev 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.