Saturday, April 7, 2012

Happy Easter Fancy Flavor Box

,
Happy Easter to all of you stampers, scrappers, and bloggers. I hope your Easter is blessed by God's grace and shared with friends and family. I am sorry I was MIA for a couple of days. Church activities this week made me too busy and tired since I had to drive almost an hour to get to the church where the service was. Long days but spiritual so that was great. 
Today I want to share with you an easy little box I made out of the Fancy Favor Die. I used Wisteria Wonder textured card stock. I ran a strip of the Berry Blossoms DSP on top of the die also when I ran the card stock through the Big Shot to get the top edge ruffled also. I also used the Berry Blossoms DSP with the framelits dies to make the tag. I put the jelly beans in a small cellophane bag and I was going to put a handle on the box with the the Lace Ribbon Border Punch but the top of the bag was in the way. Anyway, I thought it was cute this way and so did the friend I gave it to. Do you like it also? I hope so.

Here are the details:
Stamp Sets: Easter Dove and Heaven Blessed
Card Stock: Wisteria Wonder 12x12 Textured CS, Lucky Limeade, Berry Blossom DSP    
Ink: Early Espresso, Wisteria Wonder
Accessories: Big Shot, Framelits Dies, Fancy Favor Box Die, 3/8" Ruffled Ribbon, Cellophane Bags, Sticky Strip, Dimensionals.

Yes, you need a big shot to make this cute little box. But who can live with out that? Not me.
I hope you have a blessed Easter and remember don't eat all the jelly beans. LOL! 
Thanks for stopping by and happy stamping.


Hugs, Bev

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.