Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Happy Birthday Card for Easy Teasy Tuesday

Hello stamping friends, well I was already in bed but I am surrounded by farm land here on my acreage and the farmers are out in force trying to get the wheat planted before the rain starts tonight so I imagine it will be noisy for a bit. I got back up to post this easy card for you that I made. The flower out is made out of punches and it mimics the Designer Series Paper offered with the sneak peak Summer Smooches special. I thought it turned out pretty cute.The rick rack is designed by punching a strip of card stock with the Scalloped Border Punch and then turning it and punching the other side just a hair up on the punch and opposite of the humps so it sort of punches opposite. We learned that at Leadership in San Antonio. Those are the cute little tricks  you learn by being a Stampin' UP! demonstrator and going to events. I can't wait to see what I learn at Convention in July. Oh, I am so excited. The events are so darn much fun. The leaves for the flower are actually made with a circle punch by punching a circle and then attaching a long strip of paper to the punched circle and sticking it back into the punch to punch a leaf shape and then I scored it with my Simply Scored Tool. Then I cut into the circle for the flowers to sort of make petals and added a little Rhinestone for some bling because we all love a little bling! It doesn't show up very well in the picture but it is just so cute. Don't you think so?  I do. 

Here are the details:
Stamp Set: Sweet Cake
Card Stock: Rich Razzleberry, Bashful Blue, Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade, Summer Smooches DSP
Ink: Rich Razzleberry
Accessories: Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Simply Scored Tool, Scalloped Border Punch, 1-3/4" Circle Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch, Cutter Kit to distress edges, Basic Rhinestone for some BLING, Dimensionals, Stapler


This is your card for tonight stampers and bless you for always stopping by and I hope you have a great rest of the week. I hope I can get to sleep now. I had a wonderful day and even got a walk in. YAY!  Now remember to create something cute. Email me if you have any questions.
Hugs,Bev 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.