Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Thank you Tea Shoppe Card

Happy Hump day to all of you. How is your week is going so far? I am busy working on my party for this weekend and my down line meeting swap. Busy Busy. But I wanted to show you this oh so purdy card. I love the Tea Shoppe set and we made this card at my party last week. There is a glare on the cup but you can see how it shines that way like real porcelain. Oooooh Purdy. LOL! I did an emboss resist on the tea cup and it really is so pretty with pansies on it. That technique is where you emboss it and then rub ink over it and it goes into the design that didn't get embossing powder. Then wipe it off.  I love this stamp set and the Doily die from the Occasions mini don't you? If you don't just click on my Shop 24/7 button and order it. 
I think I am going to use that set in my swap for my meeting too. I just love it.

Here are the details:

Stamp Sets: Tea Shoppe, Wood Grain Background
Card Stock: Perfect Plum, Whisper White, Crumb Cake
Inks: Perfect Plum Ink Pad and Marker, Lucky Limeade Ink Pad and Marker, Crumb Cake, Versa Mark Pad
Accessories: Big Shot, Vintage Wallpaper Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Doily Die, White Embossing Powder, Powder Pals, Modern Label Punch, Word Window Punch, Basic Pearls, Dimensions


Do you like the table and tablecloth that is the doily die? I sure do. I think my card turned out so purdy and everyone liked it. 
 Thank you so much for stopping by today. God Bless, Bev

1 comment:

  1. Haven't been over to your blog in a while - 'jes looking around and found this inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.