Monday, March 19, 2012

Sympathy Card with Crosses Of Hope

Happy Monday, did you all have a terrific day? I did. Today I wanted to share this sympathy card we made at my party last weekend. I always do hands on parties and my customers loved this card. I thought it turned out so beeeaaauuuttiful too. I think the Whisper White just pops on this card for the cross and the greeting. I absolutely love and I mean love the new Framelits Labels Dies from the Occasions Mini. I hope they can't wear out by using them. LOL! It is raining tonight and we might even get a thunder storm. ooohh I love it when it rains. Unless of course it goes on for days or it spoils a picnic.
  I used a lot of stamp sets on this card also but love love love the banner from the Take it to Heart set and love the font on the Loving Thoughts set. Banners are the rage you know. I stamped the big flower bunch from Bordering on Romance on the background on the base of my card and then on the Perfect Plum piece of Card Stock.

Here are the details:
Stamp sets: Bordering on Romance, Take it to Heart, Loving Thoughts, Crosses Of Hope, Blessings from Heaven
Card Stock: Elegant Eggplant, Perfect Plum, Whisper White
Ink: Elegant Eggplant,  Perfect Plum
Accessories: Big Shot, Framelits Labels Dies, Vintage Wallpaper Textured Embossing Folder, Corner Rounder Punch, Basic Pearls, Dimensions

This really was another easy card to make. I hope you like it too. Leave me a comment because kindness matters. Have a lovely evening and bless you for stopping by.
 Hugs and happy stamping, Bev

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.