Thursday, March 15, 2012

Petite Purse Die

OMG talk about cute! Have you ever seen anything so cute as this little purse die? You can order it in April for $32.95 in a group of Summer Smooches bundle of Stampin' UP! goodies. I got to order it early since I am a Stampin' UP! demonstrator. I love perks like that. 
Wouldn't this be cute for a table decoration for a wedding shower filled with mints or a gift for a little girl or for a baby shower for a baby girl?  It is just way too cute. We made this tonight at our monthly down line meeting. My stitching isn't the best but I was trying to get it finished quick. Oh, you don't recognize the Designer Series Paper? Well, that is also from the Summer Smooches line. It is just stinkin' cute is all I can say. Remember that darling bag that I showed you from Leadership in January? You will be able to order that same fabric in April also. I know can you believe it?  The card stock we used here is Island Indigo and Daffodil delight. You can make this in any color and all one color if you want. It is super easy to put together.  I just had to show you so thanks for looking and have a great night. Life is so good.  
Oh and thanks for the prayers, my friend Cindy came out of her surgery well tonight. Bless you all for praying for her. Happy stamping and hugs, Bev

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.