Monday, January 9, 2012

New Framelits Birthday card

Hi stampers! Happy Monday! It was happy too with a balmy 40 some degrees on January 9th here in northern Minnesota! I love it love it love it!   LOL! Okay on to the card. On this card I used a lot of what is in the mini except for a few things so here are the details:
Stamp Sets: Loved Ones, Mixed Bunch
Card Stocks: Marina Mist, Confetti White, Beau Chateau DSP
Inks: Marina Mist
Accessories: Big Shot, Framelits Labels Collections, Paper Doily Die, Victoria Crochet Trim, Antique Designer Brads, Blossom Punch, Lace Ribbon Border Punch, Navy Ink Spot from the Distressing Essentials Kit, Dimensions.   It was really a pretty easy card and I thought it turned out so beauuuuutiful! Yes I know ILM sometimes. LOL! And to think I pretty much just crumpled up the cardstock on both pieces and snailed them down. Too easy!  So bless you for stopping by today and as always happy stamping and I sure love it when you leave a comment! Hugs,Bev

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.