Thursday, July 7, 2011

Convention here we come!!!!!!

Well Sunday Bonnie Stanley (my latest recruit) and I leave for the SU convention in Salt Lake City and  we are probably going to stop in Jackson Hole WY to white water raft and it will be so much fun so I will try to post what is going on for all of you day by day. It will be busy and so much fun as the first day there is a picnic in the park and they have a hat decorating contest so here is a picture of my hat. We used metal die cut butterflies and die cut flowers all out of metal and then put the rhinestone brads in for some bling and the new doily fabric for the bow. Kind of Minnie Pearl look but that's what we were looking for and figured everyone else will have card stock flowers so I bought some sheet metal at my local store and we die cut our butterflies and use the Cropadile to punch holes in the metal and put the Rhinestones in them and I think it turned out so cute. I will have to have somebody take out picture of us with our hats on and then I will post that to here too. I better get back to making my swaps and when I get a chance I get them posted to here too but so busy and so little time to get ready. I could use another week!  Anyway I hope you all have a great Friday and God Bless you for stopping by. LMK what you think of our hats. Hugs,Bev

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.