Thursday, May 19, 2011

Just Buzzing About My Promotion

Here's to creativity and creating memories! Yes, I am still welcoming new

members to join my team "Bev's Busy Bees". The Stampin' Up kit is no longer available at the

sale price, but I have my own promotion to offer newcomers to our team. Until June 30,
 you'll receive the amazing color coach, a free punch (valued up to $16.95),

as well as your choice of a stamp set (valued up to $18) to get you started

as my new team member. "How much do you have to sell to qualify" you ask.?

That's a piece of cake! Team members are asked to sell just $300 in product

each quarter to stay active. It's really so easy and so fun too! You'll have

access to the Stampin' Connection, a website just for demonstrators with

inspiring ideas for cards and other creations with videos to teach you new

techniques. You don't even have to be creative because there are thousands

of samples available to copy. Interested? Just go to my website:

www.funtostamp.stampinup.net and click on "Start Your Own Business," fill

out the demo form and then email me to let me know that you've joined my

team. I will then order the promotion items to add to your starter kit. Easy as

pie! You can be anywhere and I can still mentor you on the path to great fun

making your own unique cards, scrapbook pages and so much more. The kit

price is $175 plus tax; credit cards accepted and recommended. 
Hold a workshop and you'll make that money back in no time!
 Plus, make beautiful things while making lasting

friendships--your own Stampin' Up circle! Take advantage of this limited

time offer and join my fun team, Bev's Busy Bees! Please contact me with any

questions: bjupn218@gvtel.com or 218-294-6905 or my cell 218 684-5530. I look forward to hearing from you and helping you start a rewarding new venture--your own Stampin' Up

business! Remember: I'm there with you every step of the way! 
God bless and hugs, Bev

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.