Saturday, April 9, 2011

For All You Do Thank you

This card is using Daffodil Delight CS and textured CS and Whisper White CS.
The stamp set is For All You Do 115360 $28.95 and comes in the Starter Kit.
Ink: Poppy Parade Ink Pad and marker
Accessories: Jewels Pearls 119247 $4.95, Color Spritzer Tool 107066 $12.95,Dimensions 104430 $3.95
This is really an easy card. I cut the textured CS and just tore some off and snailed to my card front in Daffodil Delight. Then stamped the butterfly and cut it out. I added those teeny tiny pearls with a tweezer that came with the Mat Pack a long time ago. Some time the little buggers fly out of those too but I love the look they give. Thanks for checking in today and have a good day and  God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.