Sunday, April 3, 2011

April Special Spring Is Blossoming at Stampin' UP!

SPECIAL    SPECIAL   SPECIAL   Read ALL About it!

 Now through April 30, 2011

A fun new promotion from Stampin' Up is here! You can purchase two brand-new products from the 2011-2012 Idea Book & Catalog during the Spring Is Blossoming promotion! You can order both the Four Frames Stamp set (in wood or clear mount) and Paisley Petals Designer Series Paper.

You can get these brand-new products in one of two ways:

Spend $20* on any Stampin' Up! products and become eligible to purchase both the Four Frames Set and Paisley Petals Designer Series Paper

OR

Host a $350* workshop and get the Four Frames Set and Paisley Petals Designer Series Paper for FREE The stamp set can be used with the Decorative Lable punch in the mini 120907 for $16.95






Aren't they pretty? I love the DSP! Contact me to place your order and qualify with this promotion. It is a Sneek Peak of the upcoming Big catalog. I have already been making cards using it. I LOVE SU!!!!!
Give me a call to order! God Bless,
Bev





















No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.