Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Starter Kit Thank you card

This set is one you can get with the SU Starter Kit. I love it!
Easy Peasey card!
Ready, okay I used the For All You Do stamp set 115360 $28.95 or free if you join my team.
I used Old Olive, Certainly Celery, Marina Mist and Whisper White Cardstock. I stamped the little flowers in Versa Mark on the Certainly Celery CS and then attached that to my card. The I stamped the little square with flowers in Pumkin Pie Ink on Whisper White CS. I cut it out and attached it to my Marina Mist CS. I tied a piece of Whisper White 5/8" Satin Ribbon 114616 $8.95 around it and then attached my Marina Mist cs over the ribbon. Then I took some Basic Pearl Jewels 119247 $4.95 and attached them onto the middles of all the flowers. I stamped the Thank you on Whisper White Cs and punched it out with the Designer Label Punch 119862 $15.95 Then punche it out again on Marina Mist CS and cut it apart to frame the Whisper White.
You could get all this in the starter kit except for the Pearls!
I hope you like it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.