Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Sab Bliss with Feaux Silk

Here is another Feau Silk card. This card uses that wonderful free SAB set Bliss123217. i love that set to pieces. My base CS is Peach Parfait and in Color. I used Whisper White and the In Color Designer Series Paper Pack which is a Level 1 Hostess gift. I stamped the Bliss with Peach Parfait ink on Whisper White CS and punched it out with the Designer label Punch 119862 $15.95 and then layered it with Peach Parfait CS and sponged around it too. I stamped the big design from the Bliss set and did the Feaux Silk over that. I tied Peach Parfait 1/2" Poly Ribbon 119264 $8.95 and then stamped the butterfly and cut it out and used Dimensions to pop up the butterfly and the tag. I think it turned oout so purdy!!!!!
Looovvvvve this set! And to think I got it free with a purchase is even better.
I hope you like it too! Let me know what you think! Hugs! Bev

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.