Thursday, March 24, 2011

Quilt birthday card

Ha this was my first attempt at a quilt card. The weekend after Mike passed away I had some of my stamping friends bring me a birthday party as it was my birthday. We thought we would try to make this quilt card and cop a card my down line Julie had sent me for my BD. OMG! It took the longest time to cut up those little pieces but it turned out cute after it was finished. I hated to send it but I sent it to a quilter for her birthday. Then a few days later I found my 3/4 inch punch so we could have punched out the squares!!!!!! We laughed and had fun anyway so nothing lost.
Anyway you have to lay out all the pieces before you stick them down to make your quilt look.
Anyway here are the details:
Stamp set: Teeny Tiny Wishes 115370 $36.95
Cardstock colors: Crumb cake: Garden Green:Early Espresso: Woodland Walk Designer Paper 117389 $9.95
Ink: Garden Green
Accessories: Early Espresso 5/8" Taffeta Ribbon 119753 $8.95,Big Designer Buttons from the last mini we had, Big Shot Die Cut 113439 $99.95, Finial Press Textured Impressions Embossing Folder 115963 $7.95.


I love it and really hope you like it too. Leave me a comment to let me know what you think. It was time consuming the way I did it so I won't be making 15 of them for a swap or anything soon.LOL! Have a blessed day and thanks for checking out my blog! Bev

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous Bev! Wonderful details in addition to the quilting. Creativity and good friends who drop things and come with love and party supplies in hand are a wonderful tonic for a grieving heart. Happy Belated birthday.

    ReplyDelete

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.