Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy ST PATTY"S DAY

Hello to all from Davenport IA. Yes, I am still in IA and dang I wish I would have brought my stamps with as I am going through terrible withdrawal from stamping. I will be home again Sunday night to my empty house in Minnesota. UGH! I am glad I have two workshops next weekend so I will stay busy preparing for that.  

I am hoping you all have a wonderful blessed St Patrick's day and don't drink too much green beer or eat too much corned beef! LOL!

  Contact me if you want to join my team. I would love to have you join me doing this fun job from anywhere you please, when you please, and how much you please, now how cool is that? Right now is the perfect time to join for only about $149.00 you can get the almost $400.00 Stampin' UP! kit now for that low price. You will have so much fun and meet so many friends. I guarantee it! You only have a few more days of the special price for a kit. Only till the 31st of March!
God bless you all and thanks for stopping by. I promise I will post samples when I get home but my computer just doesn't work fast enough at these local places I have to go to get internet access. Totally a pain! Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.