Saturday, February 5, 2011

SAB Bliss

This is a card I just made using a SAB set that I just got free from purchasing $50.00 worth SU products. Yes I love Sale-A-Bration time with SU! Everybody loves free stuff so be sure to book a show and get some great benefits for being a hostess. Or even better if you have ever thought of being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, now is the time. Contact me now to take advantage of this wonderful opportunity.
Okay back to my card. I used Pacific Point and this seems to be my go to color now as it reminds me of summer and I am so in need of warm weather being up here in northern Minnesota. Come on Spring!!!!
Stamps: Bliss SAB 12317 (CM)
Inks:  Pacific Point
CS: Pacific Point, Confetti Cream
Accessories: Beveled Windowpanes 121881 $7.95 from the mini, Chantilly Crochet Trim 118480 $6.95, Antique Brads 117273 $5.95, Mat Pack 105826 $9.95,Paper-Piercing Tool 116631 $3.50


Thanks for stopping by today and have a blissful day! Bev

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.