Saturday, February 5, 2011

Fun Flower Die Birthday card

I made this birthday card for my friend at work. I thought it was cute. I used the new fun flower die and I just love it! Here are the instructions:
I used the Elegant Bouquet Texture Embossing Folder 115964 $7.95 to texture the Old Olive card base.
Then I die cut the flowers with the Fun Flowers Bigz L Die 121812 $32.95 in the Big Shot using  Tempting Turquoise and Tangerine Tango CS . Then I textured the flowers the Perfect Polka Dot Texture Embossing Folder 117335 $7.95. I did this twice to give the flowers a totally different look and texture. I attached them to the card with Dimensions 104430 $3.95. Then I took another piece of Tempting Turquoise and Tangerine Tango and punched the edge with the Scallop Edge Border Punch  119882 $15.95. I attached those two pieces together with Snail adhesive and then I tied the Linen Thread 104199 $4.50 around that and tied a button from the Brights Designer Buttons 119747 $8.95 onto the trim. I attached the trim to the card with dimensions. Then I stamped Happy Birthday in Old Olive Ink using a stamp from the Bring On the Cake set 121958 $27.95 (cm).  I hope you like this card and this will be my last post today as I have to start working on my swaps for the upcoming Regional in MPLS next weekend!
Happy Stamping and have a wonderful day!
God bless you for stopping by! Bev

1 comment:

  1. Bev this is just Beautiful! Your friend will be truly blessed to receive the card you made just for her on her birthday. Really like all texture and the color combo. Thanks for Sharing, have a Great day!

    ReplyDelete

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.