Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Inlaid Embossing Punch Potpourri

I spent today trying this Inlaid Technique with the IBC hostess set Punch Potpourri. This first card is using the butterfly design and the butterfly punch.  My Valentine Inlaid Emboss tells you how to do this technique. I used the color coach to pick out the colors here which is a must for beautiful card making and scrapbooking.
Supplies below:
Stamps- Punch Potpourri Hostess Set (CM) 120124, Perfect Punches (CM) 120516  $17.95
CS-Rich Razzleberry , Pretty in Pink, Early Espresso and Very Vanilla
Ink-Rich Razzleberry,Pretty In Pink, and Early Espresso
Accessoried-Big Shot, Perfect Polka dots Texture emboss folder, Tasteful Trim Bigz XL die 120893 $42.95 still available from Holiday Mini. Rich Razzleberry 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon 119259 $5.95,2"x1-3/8" oval XL punch 119859 $16.95


I hope you like this card. My  next two posts will be the same technique but look totally different! Thanks so much for stopping by! With -25 this morning I knew it was going to be a day to stamp! LOL! God bless your day! Bev

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.