Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Happy Birthday using Punch Bunch 2011 SAB

This is a birthday card using the new and upcoming SAB Punch Bunch set that I could preorder as as a Demonstrator for SU. I love this set and how it matches our punches. You can get it free by ordering $50.00 in SU merchandise. I used Tempting Turqouise, Pear Pizzazz, and Rich Razzleberry CS and markers. The used the scalloped circle in the middle but it didn't come out too good on my camera but it says "for you" and has Pear Pizzazz stems. I punched it out using 1-3/4" Scallop Circle punch and then cut out of Pear Pizzazz CS with the 2-3/8"scallop circle punch. I textured the Rich Razzleberry with The Perfect Polka Dots textured embossing folder 117335 $7.95 and used the Scallop Edge Border punch 119882 $15.95 on a piece of Pear Pizzazz. I stamped Happy Birthday using The hostess Occasional Quotes set.
I hope you like this card!
Happy Day and God Bless!
Bev

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.