Monday, November 15, 2010

Christmas Card

I made this cute card for my 11-13-10 workshop. I got the idea for the folded tree in a swap from Susie Nelson. This was my version of it.
Cardstock: Wild Wasabi, Marina Mist, Early Espresso and Brushed Gold

Stamp sets: Teeny Tiny Wishes, Many Merry Messages, Fun and Fast Notes, Northern Flurry Textured Impressions  Embossing Folder from the holiday mini, and Petals-A-Plenty Texured Impressions Embossing Folder

Accessories: Clear Circle Die,Crop-a-dile,Modern Lable Punch,Itty Bitty Shapes punch pack, Mini oval punch and glimmer brads from the holiday mini , color spritzer tool, dimensions.

Inks: Marina Mist and Early Espresso markers,Early Espresso Ink Pad 
Put 1/4 sheat of cs through big shot with circle die. Cut that in half and texture circle with Petals a plenty texture folder. Score lines and fold to tree shape and punch holes for glimmer brads by folds to hold folds down. Use the tree from the Fun and Fast Notes set and use marker to color the all spruced up and stamp on Wild Wasabi and Marina Mist. Cut the all and up from the Marina Mist and punch out the spruced with the mini oval punch for the Wild Wasabi.
I thought it turned out stinkin' cute!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.