Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Butterfly Prints movers and shapers card.

I wanted to try the movers and shapers die on a generic card instead of the ornaments like my next 2 posts and here is what I came up with.
Using Concord Crush, TangeringTango, Daffodil Delight cardstock and ink  and Whisper White Cardstock
I used the movers and shapers curly label die with the Holiday windows circle die. I then punched out 1/34 circle punch in Tangerine Tango and Daffodil Delight Textured Cardstock. I stamped the butterflies on Whisper White with Tangerine Tango and Daffodil Delight ink and used Dimensions to pop up on opposite color circle. Then stamped the butterfly body in Basic Black ink on the punched out circle.  I used the Butterfly Prints and Sincere Salutations and punched out the new XL Decorative Label Punch new in the Holiday Mini. I tied the Concord Crush 1/2" poly ribbon around the card and tied a know. Pretty easy card really so I hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.