Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Hostess Worksop Bonus

Wow, isn't it a wonderful time to book a Stampin' Up! workshop?   Get $25.00 extra hostess dollars just for having an over $350.00 workshop!!!!! Easy Peasey to get to that level. Heck with all the new stuff in the new Idea Book and the summer mini that will be discontinued the end of this month there is absolutely lots of things on your wish list I am sure! So call me to book your workshop as I only have a few opening dates this month and the Hostess dollar special is only good till the end of this month. So instead of $40.00 free you get 65.00 free and that is a big jump in free stuff and I know you all like free stuff from Stampin' Up!     Give me a call and God Bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.